Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm slacking on doing my accounting/database/lit. and cult. homework so i took pictures of my fish tank. it has 1 betta, 5 zebra danios, and 2 cory catfish.

first is the betta, aka "the don" he pretty much rules the tank, gets his food first, then when he's had his fill the others move in, etc. Yes, he gets along fine with all of his tankmates, he's flared his gills at the other fish twice. Once a danio nipped his fins so he flared his gills and chased him around the tank, and the second was when one of the corys tried to go in his log. he protects that ***** like woah.

the zebra danios are just straight up stupid fish. they dart around like bastards so i can't take pictures of them without blur(one is in the picture of the beta), and they like to play in the flow of the filter and chase each other around. they are collectively just a group of douches.

last are the corys, named meaty and bruce. meaty because i just wanted a chubby animal named meaty at some point in my life, and bruce because he's crazy as hell and has sexy green glittery spots. spunky.(meat left, bruce right as well as the don and a few danios)

overall tank:

post your pets!

D

·
0 Posts
my kitties are back home.. so no pikkies.
I was thinking of getting some finches for my house away from home.. but I dunno if I'd wanna keep paying for bird seed.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Well the pictures of my gecko are on my old comp but I'll try and take some with this laptop's built in webcam.

edit- here:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
shutup you! Yes we realize that your dog is like the **** and probably the coolest looking dog on PBF, but you don't have to flaunt it!! :rolleyes:

anyways here's Omar. Don't ask me why his name is omar, because I have no idea. It was my mom's friends cat and we got to have him. He's the best cat I could ever ask for. He knows his name, so If you say "omar come here" he'll look at you and come over. It's awesome. He also loves sleeping on your chest which is so effing cute.

btw, the way he eats is also awesome. He is so damn lazy.

wow upload quality is terrible, but you get the picture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts