Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Avenger 3 is not shooting when the co2 is in but the bolt moving forward when you pull the trigger but no noise or paint. Can you help me figure out what the problem is? Thanks 0?

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
A friend of mine had a problem like this with his Avenger 2. Something is wrong with these Avengers. He fixed his by just taking all the parts out and then putting them back together. Then everything worked fine. Try and do that, or take it to a nearby dealer or send it back into the company. They'll fix it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thats true if the velocity is the same. A gun with a higher velocity will have better range. And since i use a Brass Eagle does that mean i am a beginner just starting?? I have played for just under 7 years, and tourneys for 2. My college team i started has placed in a couple tourneys in central NY. But i must suck still because i shoot a BE...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was raised on BE's ;) ... And yes, they suck :yum ... All except for the Rainmaker =( ... They really had something good going with the RM, if they could have just worked out the quirks... There's a LOT you can do with them, but it doesn't really come that cheap... I, personally, LOVE Rainmakers... I love tinkering and crap... But yeah... Using a BE doesn't make you a noob... Heck... I've busted out the Stingray at the field just for kicks on more than a few occasions... I've been playing for 6 years now... Not quite
just starting... But whatever... :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
ya but his u cant charge the veocity so really the paint does not go far i know they all can go the same distance just i dont know much about BE and well he cant change his veolcity.

·
Registered
713 Posts
wayner89 said:
well where is it i didnt see it on his gun dont know much BE
If he has a tigershark a talon or a blade then he couldn't change velocity without changing springs. But all other BE's you can change velocity. If you don't know anything about BE's then maybe you shouldn't be saying things about them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts