Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
I would come too if I werent 200 miles away from you!!!

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
wootness. but ramerez? wtf... (im from cleveland, we dont like him here)

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Wouldn't the curse have been broken after the BoSox beat the Yankees? I mean the whole thing of the curse involved the Bambino and the Yankees plus the BoSox being idiots so I think it was broken when they won the pennant.

·
Registered
698 Posts
During the game, you could see them randomly changing back to Boston. In about the 8th inning, the last time the Boston fans were shown until the end of the game, I sware I could see a few of them getting their molotov cocktails ready... Were you there, Alpha?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I was at a bar in Brighton, which is right next to Boston, and the place was an absolute mad house...there were cops in riot gear outside in the 7th inning. But they sstill let everyone act like idiots as long as they let traffic through....definitely a perfect night!

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
cubsfan4life021 said:
Wouldn't the curse have been broken after the BoSox beat the Yankees? I mean the whole thing of the curse involved the Bambino and the Yankees plus the BoSox being idiots so I think it was broken when they won the pennant.
no the real cuse is them winning the world series

and yes, congratulations, red sox fans deserve at least one WS win in their lifetime

·
Registered
506 Posts
now, all we gotta do is wait for you guys to win another...muahaha...YEAR 2000 BAH BAH BAHBAHBAH...year 2000 BAH BAH BAHBAHBAH

·
Registered
506 Posts
How many 3-0 deficits the yankees come back from...and how many were against the Sox...oh thats right...NONE.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts