Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
broken nose <I tossed on some photos>

edit <ok before I start I tossed some pics below>

Man I know I allready wrote something similar in another post, but I'm bored. I've been up allnight because I broke my nose again last night. I break it at least once every six months. I coach tumbling and do stunt work. Yeah thats me holding a girl in my avatar. Oh yeah why am I posting this here? It's because I can't sleep cuz my nose keeps throbbing. Good thing is I think this one straightened my nose out, but now my left nostril is smaller than my right one. Man I'm bored, tired, and hurting pretty bad. Oh yeah never even said what did it. I got kicked smack in the middle of the face. Had to let my class go early. I had that slow high bleeding thing where it broke too. It sucks cuz I keep forgetting its broken, I feel it filling up and go to touch it and ow crap forgot :eek: its broken. Geeze I have blackish greenish purple spots on both sides of my nose just likea black eye. :(
Yeah well who's up in the world?
I hope it doesnt hurt to wear my goggles this weekend. That would suck. Like it will stop me though. I hate nose breaks. OH man hope I dont get gogged.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Yea show us the full sized pic.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
allright
the broken nose isnt too bad this time but I'll give you the gore you want plus the full size avi

sorry the two photos of my eye are blurry
I had to go from hard pic to digital

thats the avi
me and my friend while swimming decided to take this

this is me with the NBA Jazz stunt team
I'm on the far right

this is when I caught an elbow in my eye
I caught a girl falling from pretty high up and bam this happened
half my eyeball is blood red the rest you can see

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey as long as the thread is headed that way if you want to post injuries or just random stuff go ahead.

here's some more rndom crap

this is just me climbing an overhang

these are pics of me and my friends
check out the Matt Lewis Band
most of these guys are in that band

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
That is the nastiest black eye i have ever seen! You sure its not a good idea to see a doctor about the nose?

As far as that avvy pic. That is awsome, i wish i could do that!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Roadkill said:
That is the nastiest black eye i have ever seen! You sure its not a good idea to see a doctor about the nose?

As far as that avvy pic. That is awsome, i wish i could do that!
Yeah I'm ok. Thanks for being concerned. That eye thing was a year ago. If you look closely there's stitches on that one and they x rayd it before they did anything else. The nose thing is not that bad. My Dad's a doc. Although he's in Texas and I'm in Utah. Like I said I've busted my nose many times. They only do something if it needs to be set. Other than that they give you pain pills and maybe stuff it and then maybe give you a mask to wear and I won't do any of that. As far as setting it it's swolen, I think broken in two spots, but other than that what can I do, It's straight and thats all I want.

Gotta go to bed. We're playing at 700 in the morn an hour from my house. I can't wait to try my proto out

·
<3
1,347 Posts
micromag2277 said:
Were you talking about my eye? That was an elbow. If your were talking about playing tommorrow I have profilers that are pretty open and comfy. I allready tried them on and they should be fine.

Yea i was talking about playin, my mask pushes pretty hard right around my eyes so I thought it might hurt a little. Looks like I need to look into a profiler though lol. Have fun man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts