Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not really a newb, and I'm not really an experienced player so I just put this in the new player forum. Well anyways, I usually buy decent paint and over the weekend I bought some paint. It was a box of 2000. In 3 of the 4 bags, there was broken paint. I know you can clean paint, but how? Should I put it in like a strainer or something. Also, what temperature should the water be? Please help, I'm going balling this weekend some I want to clean them sometime this week. I have actually been playing paintball for a while, except this has never happened to me before. Please help! Thanks!

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
Don't run water over them, just roll them around in a towel like bobide said.

And to prevent this in the future, make the people at the store open the case for you so you can make sure no paint is broken. It always pisses them off, but it's better than buying a broken product.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help guys! Still wiping 1500 paintballs with a towel seems like a pain in the ass, but Ill deal with it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The paint is WGP, which I usually buy and I think is pretty good. I was in a rush and I didn't bother checking this time, so i guess i screwed myself. Oh well I'll have loads of fun cleaning of all my paint tomorrow. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts