Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im amazed.......greatest game I've ever played hands down. It might just be because I'm so interested in history and WWII. The squad control thing is awesome. Supression and flanking I'ts great. This game kicks MOH+COD's ass any day for any console. I love the sights as well no running and gunning and killing everything. Comp actually hides behind bunkers forever don't just run out like blind men and get lit up by you like in most fps games.

·
Registered
196 Posts
TheTruth3378 said:
Im amazed.......greatest game I've ever played hands down. It might just be because I'm so interested in history and WWII. The squad control thing is awesome. Supression and flanking I'ts great. This game kicks MOH+COD's ass any day for any console. I love the sights as well no running and gunning and killing everything. Comp actually hides behind bunkers forever don't just run out like blind men and get lit up by you like in most fps games.
I'm sticking with cod uo for multiplayer, but I might check out brothers in arms.

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah xbox live blows for BIA but the single player mode owns. It sucks because you can only have 4 people its one of those gay cooperative deals.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
beat COD on PC?? i dunno, but this game def. looks pretty dank, might have to try it out. been spittin out a lot of money lately tho.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
JTUntouchable said:
I heard it was awesome, I gotta try it when I get some dinero
dinero=dinner? I heard it was awesome, I gotta try it when I get some dinner? heh...jk

Anyway, yea the game looks sweet. To bad I'm trying not to buy any more videogames and buy other things that are more important like lacrosse/paintball gear..

·
GO BUCKS
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah it almost like a movie i would get so pissed and start over if one of my men died.....im not a gamer freak but i almost got connected to the made up soldiers....althought they arent made up all those soldiers names are real and they really fought in WWII

·
Registered
593 Posts
dinero= money

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Definitely my favorite game on the xbox. It would be awesome if they made another game using that engine based on the gulf war or Starship troopers (the book not the movie)

Yes Im grave digging today.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts