Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

does it look good?

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my bt4 sniper its still to get a few parts but atm it has a 20 inch smart parts barel,bt car stock,32 deg remote and its gna have a bipod and scope soon so ill b geting sum gr8 shots from range enjoy

will up load pics when got parts :ninja::hug::tup

Attachments

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Gun is okay, barrel fails though. Trade it for a 16 inch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true i was abit anoyd at the length but it is very ac i hit a guy on the neck from erm probaly bout 100 yards and i was aiming for his head lol just wntd to get head shots scares the fcuk out of people but yeh 16 ich wd have been gd myt get a shroud for it tho

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
It is best t owrite out what you mean fully on this forum, it hs it's grammar nazi's. Btw I'd give it a 7/10 for now.

·
815 Posts
true i was abit anoyd at the length but it is very ac i hit a guy on the neck from erm probaly bout 100 yards and i was aiming for his head lol just wntd to get head shots scares the fcuk out of people but yeh 16 ich wd have been gd myt get a shroud for it tho
Yeah, I bet you hit a guy 100 Yards.

4/10

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did m8 maby 90 but prety sure it was 100 yards its got a 150 yrd range m8

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and yeh bt i was just bout to go out to get my co2 bottle from my local site shd b geting the scope and bipod soon hope its good:)

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
You do know that 100 yards is 300 feet, so you shot a guy from a football field away? I highly doubt it, and if you really did, and you hit the guy in the neck while aiming for his head, you're shooting amazingly hot, since paintballs don't shoot straight like bullets do.

.01/10 for either being a danger to the paintball society or lying your ass off

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
meh nnw i see y u were saying tht soz bud i get feet and yards mixd up wd i **** manage a 100 yard shot soz ment 100 feet soz for the rong word lol im tired

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Yeah it shows. get some sleep then try again at the grammar.

·
815 Posts
You do know that 100 yards is 300 feet, so you shot a guy from a football field away? I highly doubt it, and if you really did, and you hit the guy in the neck while aiming for his head, you're shooting amazingly hot, since paintballs don't shoot straight like bullets do.

.01/10 for either being a danger to the paintball society or lying your ass off
haha I thought i was the only thinking so.

Yeah it shows. get some sleep then try again at the grammar.
lol why'd you get off AIM? My PC F*ed up so I had to reboot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
1/10 the gun is so long it looks goofy as hell. No offense its just my opinion, also im having a problem reading your grammar on a few of the post fyi.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This makes me giggle :hug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts