Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am from greece and i am trying to find a barrel to fit my TM-15 and they cant help me, everyone here says what he "thinks", i want a good barrel 14"-16" (autococker) that will work the best at my marker, all i want is accuracy, i have reject apex2 18" (the only one apex2 that fits my marker because it has lot of body length) until now i have seen and read for the Dye Ultralite
Dye Ultralite Paintball Barrel Front & Back DyeCam 16" | eBay
and the J&J CERAMIC J&J Paintball Barrels | J&J Ceramic Barrels | JJ Ceramic Barrels
please help me if you know!

Thanks in Advance.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Accuracy is 95% the paint you shoot. Any quality aftermarket barrel will shoot very nearly identically.

That said, both of the ones you're looking at are quite good. If you have no great desire to get multiple backs for the UL in order to underbore, the J&J is cheaper and every bit as good.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you all! what kind of paintballs you suggested me? just type some if you know! and if someone knows something for the Dye Ultralite barrel because i am thinking a lot about this barrel!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
That is one barrel for $129 and you can get an entire Flasc kit for that price. If you are worried about accuracy you want a good match between your barrel bore and your paint size and a kit is the way to do it. If you want the prestige of having a barrel worth more than an entire marker buy the Dye barrel but I personally think that price is ridiculous.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
If the Dye barrel us a little bit wider than 1" it's not going to fit through the TM-15's shroud . I tried with one of the ref's Geo 2.1s and it didn't fit through.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you all for your answers! it was very usefull! have a nice day from greece and lock this post or whatever you do when a thread is answered :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
deadlywind

Be sure to check out deadlywind's barrels also, if you want to save some weight with carbon fiber, and if you like using freak inserts. Also allows using an apex tip with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts