Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are my too babies. BT4 Assault and BT Delta Elite.

BT4 Assault Addons:
1. 16" rap 4 seal barrel
2. m 16 clip
3. adjustable rail
4. Red dot reflex sight
5. coil system
6. adjustable car stock
7. Bungee Sling
8. Rip Clip
9. E-Trigger
10. Low Profile Hopper

BT Delta Elite
1. Red dot reflex sight
2. Low Profile Hopper
3. Bungee Sling

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
OMG they are huge!
thats what she said

intimidating i have to say

bt4 gets a 10 for appearance but somewhere around a 1 for performance.

delta is fairly close to stock, i do like the look of it though, 7 for appearance and probably a 1 for performance

nice work

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
just pure look sure, stuff can look good

that doesnt mean at all that it is super functional or practical, hence the low performance ratings

would i shoot it? no. on the same coin i think a lot of fine art jewelry looks good but that doesnt mean i would wear it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No leaks, Great Accuracy, No Breaks, e-trigs, rip clips, Apex Barrel/16"Rap 4 barrel. The only downfall is the weight. But that is what the slings/remote coils are for. Besides that I've yet to have any issue. In Rec Ball I dominate. I'd Put both of these guns up to any other woodsball marker. When it comes to speedball, I've got a different marker for that :) User preformance ratings 9 on the assault and a 10 on the delta elite.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
as long as you get a e-version of these same markers you can throw a $30J&J on them and a good hopper on top and have better results because they will be lighter. the marker doesnt make the player though. speedball came out of the woods so there really are no "speedball" and "woodsball" markers, there is just higher performance stuff and lower performance stuff. for entry level markers these sure look good but something like a $150 spyder fenix will take the cake because its going to have more features while being shorter, lighter and easier to work on.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
No leaks, Great Accuracy, No Breaks, e-trigs, rip clips, Apex Barrel/16"Rap 4 barrel. The only downfall is the weight. But that is what the slings/remote coils are for. Besides that I've yet to have any issue. In Rec Ball I dominate. I'd Put both of these guns up to any other woodsball marker. When it comes to speedball, I've got a different marker for that :) User preformance ratings 9 on the assault and a 10 on the delta elite.
I'll just recommend to replace the 16" RAP4 barrel for a J&J 16". You can get it or $30 (but I think the price raised to $40), and you can also use the APEX on that barrel (with an adaptor of course).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i did fail to mention, at first the rap4 barrel was kind of a downer. It seemed as every type of ball i used was too small for its bore. I first bought a A5 flatline, but hated the way it looked. Returned it then bought a Techt ifit kit. I recommend that for any marker. Especially seeing balls are getting smaller and smaller as time progresses. I'm sure you guys already know about this though.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm willing to bet 90% of any markers issue with accuracy has to do with this. To one of the prior posts, I know the entire nomanclature of both of these markers. No matter what type you own, I believe this is essential. No matter how much you know about the "world of paintball" The most important information is that of your own weapons, and their inner workings. Once you find out the markers issue, you can fix/improve anything. (the tools are out there). When it comes down to it. I shoot 13bps with a heavy ass gun that looks scary, while others shoot 18bps with a gun that looks like it just flew in from the planet niburu. I agree, It is all about the player, not the marker. But essentially the player's number one job is opening up their babies and know 100% what it has to offer, and should be thinking constantly on how to improve it. The Job of a marker unlike a real firearm is to push compressed gas down a tube, 100% of it works off of numerical percission. (how much air escapes around each ball thrown) I'm into weapons that don't feel like theyre going to break if i get too rough. To each their own.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've been looking at the Delta, mainly since I want an MP5 and have no way to obtain one. But damn, the paintball version is HUGE! Maybe, I'll grab an airsoft MP5.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
i did fail to mention, at first the rap4 barrel was kind of a downer. It seemed as every type of ball i used was too small for its bore. I first bought a A5 flatline, but hated the way it looked. Returned it then bought a Techt ifit kit. I recommend that for any marker. Especially seeing balls are getting smaller and smaller as time progresses. I'm sure you guys already know about this though.
Yeah I've seen that barrel kit, although I am not a big fan of them, because what is tha point of having abarrel kit if I will need a different bore out of every single bag? Sometimes the size of the balls are even different from bag to bag. If it were from case to case it would be different for me.

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
what? that *IS* the point of a barrel kit. for best match based on your paint for the day
The thing is I don't want to be replacing the bore everytime I open a new bag, and I don't always have paint in my pods form the same bag, so the ball might be way to big or way to small, so there goes my accuarcy...

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
thats why you dont mix paint....

not to mention if you change paint you are also changing your velocity...
I don't mix paint, but if I have a pod with paint which it's sized .679 and I have a .679 and then I use a pod with paint sized .692, my accuarcy will turn horrible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, it is definitely important not to cheap out on paint. You can find some really great deals online. Red Legion is my favorite for price/quality (for the woods) It has an extremely thick shell for breaking through brush and I've yet to see it break in a marker. I never buy ****ty field paint. I think it helps to stick with one type per marker. cuts down on a lot of these issues.

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
he is in mexico, even still if you want to use different paint durring the same day you need to re-size your kit and most important, check your velocity. if one paint has a better seal than the last you can easily up your velocity

·
mil-simer
1,102 Posts
And I have another unfortunate problem, I only have cheap paint avialable, more exactly this paint: Paintballs (Español (Spanish))
I buy the ones named "First". I am not sure of the quality of that paint but I don't think is really good (you can also check the rest of the page,specially were it says "marcadoras" just so that you can se why I export stuff.... )

1 - 20 of 41 Posts