Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one hear about BTK lately? I guess he was goin to pleade not guilty but I didnt here if he did or not.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Kinda,But hes an old half bald guy whose a serious control freak. My uncle was one of the sherrif Deps that was there when he was arrested.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just last night I saw on the news that He actually took a tour through KAKE tv.Before they caught him the anchorman and woman said last night that they even talked to him when he was taking a tour.

·
Registered
986 Posts
i don't have the full sotry but was a serial killer that would mutilate bodies and would i belive cut BTK into thier bodies. BTK = blind torture kill. and he had avoided cops for 10....20 years, i think he killed like 10 people???? but recent evidence is convicting him. i hope i'm not to far on my info i'm alittle behind on it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
oh, thats the guy ^^. i remember hearing about him. he was pretty ingenious. i don't know why but i find serial killers interesting only because they must have somthing wrong mentally but scientists have not found anything wrong. its intriguing when you think of it at the perspective of that, and the fact that they are able to avoid the "long arm of the law" for so long, some still not found (ex Zodiac killer). but yes, they are sick people

1 - 13 of 13 Posts