Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
big_balla89 said:
You've been kind of annoying lately... Nothing personal.

And its not like he's really going to ban you because you said he wasn't cool on the internet...

:hug:

<3
haha okay have a nice day.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
big_balla89 said:
And its not like he's really going to ban you because you said he wasn't cool on the internet...
well there is a clause in the rules that says i can ban for any reason i seem fit

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahahahahaha i just went to the shoppette and saw this explorer with white snow spraypaint or whatever on the side it said "merry x-mas, tools"

damnit i wish i woulda had my camera

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
haha, bubba wants to killl me for photoshopping his face..............o well.........so many people here hate me i'll never make it past what i am now, i'll prolly be lucky if i can stand my whole pbf life without gettin banned lol.

it's just my nature to piss people off...

good job bubba.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iluvwpg said:
haha, bubba wants to killl me for photoshopping his face..............o well.........so many people here hate me i'll never make it past what i am now, i'll prolly be lucky if i can stand my whole pbf life without gettin banned lol.

good job bubba.
its because you're 13, and honestly you act your age sometimes and sometimes that rubs people the wrong way...

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
iluvwpg said:

good job bubba.
muhahaha you **** on the wrong guys lawn.

thanks guys. ill keep you all in shape...I promis

1 - 20 of 100 Posts