Dogpatch said:To go into "top speed" mode, you have to stop the car and flip a switch or hit a button or something, and it keeps the wing from raising.
If you buy one, they have a track for you to drive it on.
1) valid opinionlbreevesii said:yeah they're nice.
But it wouldn't be my first supercar choice.
1. i dont like the looks that much
2. the gas mileage is horrible(it made top gears list of the top gas guzzlers)
3. good luck with finding parts and clutches(which i'm sure you'll need plenty of)
It is possible to get better gas mileage from a 350 chevy blueprinted, stroked, etc. with gayle banks twin turbo setup. Slap that into a vette, datsun, stang, ranger, noble M12, the list goes on.
hell the list goes on...
5. a porche GT has more than enough power to turn heads and pwn everything on the road at >500hp and i wouldn't be a bit suprised if it handles better.