Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I really want to mod my 2k4 imagine right the first time...no guessing and buyng ****. Ok so what the the best mods? Everything that can up the performance in any way needs to be changed. So if ya'll dont mind helping. Id really appreciate it. Money is somewhat a factor, I dont wanna have 1200 bucks ina Imagine. So post up

Thanks in advance
Sni3pr

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm assuming you have NOTHING. so here's how I'd suggest you upgrade your imagine
1. barrel = any new barrel will do = it'll solve your accuracy problem
2. hopper = halo B but since money is a factor get an empire B = solve the breaks
3. reg = Palmer or ergo = solves your consistency
4. tank = 45/4500 or 68/4500 = HPA is preferred to make your marker even more consistant
5. valve = i would get the rocket valve but good luck getting a new one
6. VA = get the CIP assult block
7. T-board for your E-frame
8. ACP blue bolt
9. lightened striker

oh yeah you could get the clamp feed neck and a LPC anytime but it won't really do anything for performance

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
no, sniper has HPA i think. So a torp or cp would be a good reg. T-board w/ beam-break eyes, 50g switch, slasher trigger by ACP (apocolypse custom paintball), blut bolt, also the Titanium striker from ACP. And a spring kit. Then a valve, no idea on a good one.

Also, NDZ low-rise feedneck. Clamping and 3 o-rings, very nice.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
1. Halo B, or Reloader B
2. 25 Gram Microswitch
3. T-board w/ eyes
4. Shocktech SupaFly Bolt
5. CP or J+J Ceramic Barrel
6. 68/4500 P.E. HPA tank
7. Delrin Trigger
8. CP rail, w/ CP On/Off ASA
9. CP or Sidewinder Regulator w/ Macroline
10. Victory Board for Halo B or Reloader B
11. Zip Kit
12. Upgrade the LPR, and internals.

Thats my perfect Spyder right there.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
HERE's the Spyder-Timmy conversion.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I think that site talks about it, but it doesnt' have a thing on it yet. I've heard of it being attempted but I'm not sure of the results.

and what is so wrong with upgrading spyders? just cuz some people like to tinker and do work on thier markers doesn't maen people who woudl rather buy a nice marker taht needs no work should diss on them.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Yeah... people who dont intend on selling it benefit from the ups... My friends bro has a 94 Taurus, that thing is tricked out. You suggest he dont waste his money and buy a new car?

haha the thing is sick

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PBNewbie69 said:
Yeah... people who dont intend on selling it benefit from the ups... My friends bro has a 94 Taurus, that thing is tricked out. You suggest he dont waste his money and buy a new car?

haha the thing is sick
I suggest unless its a SHO that he buy a new car :-D

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Mangobutter said:
i agree, I put some money in to my spyder but when my bushy was stock it still raped the spyder which was somewhat tricked. :shrug: do what you want
same here.

don't dump money into a spyder until you have a nice main gun, thats my philosophy..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts