Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well a few day's ago I went to scratch my back and I noticed I had a small sized bump right below my hairline,on the left side. I'm starting to get worried,could this be cancerous or what? I also have a small,red bump on the other side of my neck.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah it's not a zit. But they're directley aligned,on each side of my neck. Could it be something to do with Lymph Nodes?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Frankenstine maybe?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But like I just noticed it a few day's ago,and there was nothing there before that. If it was cancer it would have slowly progressed,right?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No but really,enough with the joking around. I don't know why this is worrying me,it just like popped up,but there's no pain or anything around it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have the same thing, and it's probably been close to a year. Mine is on the back of the neck, but pretty much on the hairline. It doesnt hurt ever, except for the odd time it will swell a bit. In summary, i hope it isnt cancerous, beacasue if it is, I'm ****ed

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The bump is right around that area.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah,I'm going to the doctor tommorow.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Ok, its probably a swollen lymph node gland. When i used to get sick mine used to swell up.

before one is born they have "gills" so they can breathe inside their "mom juices". these gill dissolve. one of mine did, the other one got infected and scarred over. the leftover scar tissue caused a lump in my neck which wasnt found for 16 years. but then it started hurting. bad. so we went to a doctor, he said it wasnt anything. got an MRI with dye and it was a cancerous brachial cleft cyst.

Pics of scar are to come later tonight.

But its probably just a swollen gland.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts