Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
Joined
·
3,235 Posts
My city has a city bum. His name is roger.

Let me tell you about Roger....He inherited alot of money from his late father. Unfortunatley he spent it on addictions. Now, he breaks into apartments and nursing homes and sleeps in them. He also has a rock collection and he bathes in a marsh.

the end
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,022 Posts
There is this homeless guy that always hangs around 7-11 and his name is like rofusko and my uncle always sees him cuz he works for the park or whatever and one time he told the hobo to get a haircut...it was funny at the time because rofusko has a fro and he's white.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Suicidal_Brick said:
There is this homeless guy that always hangs around 7-11 and his name is like rofusko and my uncle always sees him cuz he works for the park or whatever and one time he told the hobo to get a haircut...it was funny at the time because rofusko has a fro and he's white.
Ok.







































If you're not a bum, I don't care.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,779 Posts
we've got a few. all of them ride bikes, every one. one dude has a motorcycle helmet that he wears on his bike. lol. another one has an old army jacket that he has random patches sewn onto.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,158 Posts
I have a two story dorito bag.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,482 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
My city has a city bum. His name is roger.

Let me tell you about Roger....He inherited alot of money from his late father. Unfortunatley he spent it on addictions. Now, he breaks into apartments and nursing homes and sleeps in them. He also has a rock collection and he bathes in a marsh.

the end
how do u find a marsh in the city?
 

·
HRD
Joined
·
2,925 Posts
theres two bums in my town that both collect cans for their addictions. One has been here way longer then the other and he constantly threatens to kill the other one. We even spotted him chasing the other one on bikes yelling "stay out of my cans" it was the funniest thing Ive seen in my life.

One lives under the bridge and the other one lives somewhere that no one knows about
 

·
i play for keeps
Joined
·
7,001 Posts
im a bum.


Cool story, read:

I went to go get beer with my buddy dennis, and coming out of the beer store some guy comes up to us holding a torn and tattered car belt of some sort, mumbling saying he needs 20 bucks. we proceed to ignore him. I mean come on, who hangs out outside the licquor store and who pulls out the belt from their car? Pathetic attempt.

Went to taco bell yesterday, walking in a guy asks for a dollar for a taco, i keep walking but my buddy phil gives him a dollar....we go into taco bell and no sign of the guy, he wasnt even looking for food money. jerk!


On thursday me and dennis pulled up to another licquor store and i get out of the car but on his side there are some guys(mexican gangster tough guy looking fellas, no im not racist). they are sitting there and have their car door open and dennis is a nice guy so hes waiting patiently, and finally after like 5-10 seconds(long time) im like hey guys watch out ya know. They(4 of them) stare at me like they wanna brawl. Im not a small guy and they are skinny wannabe tough guys so im like whatever, dennis gets out of the car and hes a big guy(6-1 210lbs) and plays rugby wiht me, hes freakin huge. They see him and look back at me then stop looking at both of us.

I was ready to brawl with wannabe hardasses but i knew they had knives or something. They knew us crazy white boys woulda taken them though.



Awesome weekend, lots of other shiznit happened too.

Sorry for the attempt to hijack, but it pertained to bums.


I dont give money to bums
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
508 Posts
dhill0413 said:
im a bum.


Cool story, read:

I went to go get beer with my buddy dennis, and coming out of the beer store some guy comes up to us holding a torn and tattered car belt of some sort, mumbling saying he needs 20 bucks. we proceed to ignore him. I mean come on, who hangs out outside the licquor store and who pulls out the belt from their car? Pathetic attempt.

Went to taco bell yesterday, walking in a guy asks for a dollar for a taco, i keep walking but my buddy phil gives him a dollar....we go into taco bell and no sign of the guy, he wasnt even looking for food money. jerk!


On thursday me and dennis pulled up to another licquor store and i get out of the car but on his side there are some guys(mexican gangster tough guy looking fellas, no im not racist). they are sitting there and have their car door open and dennis is a nice guy so hes waiting patiently, and finally after like 5-10 seconds(long time) im like hey guys watch out ya know. They(4 of them) stare at me like they wanna brawl. Im not a small guy and they are skinny wannabe tough guys so im like whatever, dennis gets out of the car and hes a big guy(6-1 210lbs) and plays rugby wiht me, hes freakin huge. They see him and look back at me then stop looking at both of us.

I was ready to brawl with wannabe hardasses but i knew they had knives or something. They knew us crazy white boys woulda taken them though.



Awesome weekend, lots of other shiznit happened too.

Sorry for the attempt to hijack, but it pertained to bums.


I dont give money to bums
`Wow. You Rulez. thumup:
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top