Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they yall, i downloaded underground 2 in 2 files which are in a .bin format, i also downloaded the same file name files with a .cue format, and i know somehow theres a special way to burn it so that it works like the original game CD, anyone know how?

·
Registered
485 Posts
You could get Alcohol 120% and mount the bin and cue files as images so you don't even have to burn them...

Or, go to your burning software and somewhere go to Burn CD Image, then select the bin or cue file for that, I think.

What burning software do you have?

bTW, I'd recomend the Alcohol 120% method, as that can also burn the cd's.

Edit:
So you can download stuff for me, then mail it to me in california legally?

interesting.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
If you are too stupid to work the game you'ev pirated, you don't deserve to pirate it. google it if you really want to find out.
qft. I get tired of going to torrent sites and seeing 50+ comments on how to get a game cracked/working. Especially when they include a crack with it.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
crazycupcake said:
man stop compaining, if you dont like people asking questions on a forum, just press the little X on the top of your screen and make both our lives easier.
I don't mind if the question actually makes me think.

It's like coming here and seeing 20 threads in the tippman forum asking how far it can snipe.

And you can go to google and answer 95 percent of your questions.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
I don't mind if the question actually makes me think.

It's like coming here and seeing 20 threads in the tippman forum asking how far it can snipe.

And you can go to google and answer 95 percent of your questions.
but theres only 1 thread on this........

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
crazycupcake said:
man stop compaining, if you dont like people asking questions on a forum, just press the little X on the top of your screen and make both our lives easier.
Hit the little X on the top of your life, please. Make everyone's life easier.

If you can't use google effectively, and then pirate a game and can't use the files correctly, you don't deserve to be getting it for free. It's that easy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts