Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol in the morning and after school i ride the bus 48, its the best bus ever in the morning we chat but in the afternoons people party and stuff we have the best bus driver in the world. but on monday we had this ugly fat lady named sonya, she is so stupid and mean and stuff. and about half way through the route some 8th grader heaved a pack of jello at her and made the whole windsheild all green, it was pretty funny, then it got nasty she said COME UP TO THE FRONT NOW!!!! and then he would not move, and so she issued a bus ticket and kept driving, and then i heard some whispering in the back, and next thing you know the kid comes up grabs the bus drivers boobs and start making out with her. the bus driver pulls over and does not throw him off, but continues, the just sit up there making out, that lady got fired and the kid got suspended and now we have our good driver again, it was so nasty though i have emotional scars for life, she was so ugly, and it turns out this kid has an iq of some like 67 or so.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and the bus driver is in prison for like ***ual assualt on a 14 year old

IT WAS NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;0 ;0 ;0

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill get my friend martys camera from him, he felt the need to take pictures (hes on yearbook staff so he has a camera everywhere)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes sir!

im having marty come over and we are gonna find a way to load it on my comp! then we are gonna post copys around the school ahhaha

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
well today i got a detention for being tardy so i stabed my spanish teacher to death with a pen....i figure if we're all lying why not?

D

·
0 Posts
yeah, and remember when i said that those pricks pissed me off on my bus well i took my pb gun on the bus and wasted them, and after seeing me deminstrate my superiority, the hot chick on my bus ran into my arms and we rode off into the sun set on my 50cc.

yeah i guess i took it a bit far but hey.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well today in class we had a ritualistc sacrifice. We hacked up some dogs and cats then onto the virgins and then we ate thier hearts for the strength of the Gods.

Now you all figureout where Im liying there.

D

·
0 Posts
wait a minute, virgins.. killed..? dear god theres computers with internet in the after life!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ok one time I got pissed at my english teacher so I shot him your in the fecking face, then I poreceeded to spread napalm all ovr the skool and on my principles nuts then I lit everything on fire!! O wait that really happened;0 HAHAHA

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well seeing as were telling lies...I never went to the Playboy mansion and I honestly(;) ) didnt have *** with that one playmate...her boobs were so nice.. I mean...AHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Well where is that pic Zapper. I knew he was lyin. O yea my girlfriend is Christina Agulaira

1 - 20 of 23 Posts