Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
He's giving thumbs up. But he's aiming it towards the corner (looks like stairs). If you look at it the right way it'll pop into your head.

EVen if he did flip off the media, more power to him.

·
12,110 Posts
John Godfrey (Dow Jones Newswire) writes, "I was in the scrum of reporters at the event. Bush did not flip anyone off. He was clearly giving a thumbs up in response to a question shouted from the crowd." I called John to verify the email was from him and to ask him if there was any doubt in his mind, he said there was not. I forgot to ask him if he's sighted.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alpha said:
John Godfrey (Dow Jones Newswire) writes, "I was in the scrum of reporters at the event. Bush did not flip anyone off. He was clearly giving a thumbs up in response to a question shouted from the crowd." I called John to verify the email was from him and to ask him if there was any doubt in his mind, he said there was not. I forgot to ask him if he's sighted.
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8603/16pr1.jpg

how is that a thumbs up? its way to tall to be a thumb and you can see his thumb is clenched like a fist. it more looks like his index finger but yet again. why would he hold up his index finger?

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Its a thumb. If you can't see it, its your own problem.

It is, without a doubt, a thumb.

EDIT: you can even see his index, middle, and ring fingers to the left, curled around.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
its a thumb... and jay leno should go run himself over with every single car that he owns because he isnt funny, and never has been

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
[/URL][/img]

bush must have some talent if he can give a thumbs up with his wrist straight and his hand clenched horizontaly. if you can post me a picture of you giving a thumbs up with your wrists that straight and your fist clenched horizontaly i will believe its a thumb. i will believe its a index finger but come on your biased as hell if you think its his thumb

·
12,110 Posts
BY the way, chaos.. In your picture of the "wrist is bent" picture.. The wrist is clearly straight.. Obviously you dont know what a wrist is.

If you took that image in 3d, and rotated it so you were looking down the arm, it woudl appear as if the wrist was straight.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah but look his hand is horizontal. you can see the figure of his hands. i posted it just for laughs but im done argueing becuase i hate talking about politics in here. knowbody gets anywere

ps (last comment) your knuckes have to go parallel to the ground to do what bush is doing. look you can see his knuckles. i cant see your knuckles

1 - 20 of 35 Posts