·
Banned
319 Posts
They both suck.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
There has been plenty of these POLLS.
Generally, the majority of paintballers tend to be republican. I have NO idea why.

The country itself is roughly a 50/50 mix. So statistically, there must be something common to both paintballers and republicans.

-Nick

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
My friend told me bush wanted to ban paintball? Is that true :? If it is i vote for kerry.
your friend is a moron because he is just trying to get paintballers to vote for kerry
that is NOT true, hes a conservative republican, why would he be against paintball

·
Banned
136 Posts
HP_lovecraft said:
There has been plenty of these POLLS.
Generally, the majority of paintballers tend to be republican. I have NO idea why.

The country itself is roughly a 50/50 mix. So statistically, there must be something common to both paintballers and republicans.

-Nick

It is because all paintballers in the world go to paintballforum.com, and they were all influenced by Airsoft

·
Registered
525 Posts
Kerry because hes a Democrat, Bush has put this country in debt (11.6 Billion) and his tax plans only benefit the rich and doesnt help the poor. There is a record low for unemployment. And Bush is retarded spending money on stupid space missions. Hopefully kerry will follow the ways of Clinton. Clintons tax plans were raducal to repbulicans but seemed logical to me. He lowered the common man's taxes instead of the rich man... politicians said that the economy would come crumbling down but instead did the exac opposite. Economy was at an all time high with 18 million new jobs and a 5.6 Billion surplus, things seemed to be turning up. Now if Bush followed and continued Clintons plan, in 10 years from the year 2000, or just 6 years we would be looking at a 11.2 billion dollar surplus. And look at it now, Bush wasted 11.6 billiion in just one term..

·
Registered
28 Posts
eFFect_wannabe said:
, Bush has put this country in debt (11.6 Billion) Economy was at an all time high with 18 million new jobs and a 5.6 Billion surplus, things seemed to be turning up. Now if Bush followed and continued Clintons plan, in 10 years from the year 2000, or just 6 years we would be looking at a 11.2 billion dollar surplus. And look at it now, Bush wasted 11.6 billiion in just one term..
Where's your source for these numbers? The number always seems to be different, I've heard 3 billion to 1 billion to 10 billion, this ones a little on the extreme side.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts