Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past 2 days i felt a small pain on my...well...lets just call it the hole of death. Its not a horrible pain, just not nice. And today in the shower i felt the hole of death and theres like..a bump of some sort. It feels like a little ball of skin with a little ball inside of it i can kinda move around. Im worried about like, something bad that it could be, do you guys think it could be serious or will it just be gone in a week??

BTW- I have not been practicing teh butt secks

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it came up kind of fast so idk if its that fatty thing, though idk how fast the fatty things come. And its not as painful as people say hemroids are

·
Registered
15 Posts
yep, it's a hemorroid... i had one a couple months ago... it sucks, makes you feel like ****!!!

you should REALLY go to a doctor and have it checked. if it's just started, an ointment and some eating habits management should do it... if you don't have it treated doh, it can develop and gets uglier and uglier... so don't be stupid, feel embarassed cuz you'll be showing you anus to some stranger and keep feeling the pain... just go and see a doctor, he's a professional, it's not like he'll take pics of your buttocks and post on the internet...

don't feel embarassed, this is a problem a LOT of people have (including woman).

some things to do:

1- east A LOT of fibers. those can be found on most fruits you eat with the "skin" (like apples, pears, mangos, peaches, papayas and plums... plums and papayas are perfect!) and vegetables (carrots, zuchini, brocoli, etc..) and seeds (corn, peanuts, etc)... those are used to make you **** more, and **** smoother... fibers make your crap moister and more solid, thus making you go to the throne more and easier... common thing that causes hemorroids: when you don't crap often.. (my case)

2- drink a lot of water... this will contribute also for your crap to be moister...

3- whenever you feel like taking a dump, don't hold it... i know there's a lot of people that will only take a **** at home, no matter how much they wanna take a dump... don't do it, or avoid doing it the most ya can... that doesn't mean you need to take a crap on your girlfriend's bathroom with her parents at the house, but you should really go back to your ASAP and take a crap then... bottom line: DONT HOLD IT!

4- go to a doctor and have it checked... he will give ya an ointment and prolly some medicine to avoid any infection... you sould really go, cuz there are cases of retal cancer that start out as hemorroids... i'm not saying it's your case, and prolly isn't cuz it's just a simple hemorroid (no blood comes out, etc), but hey, it's your life on the line, i'd get it checked ASAP!

5- avoid using toilet paper... if ya take a crap at home, use the little shower thingie, or just take a shower yourself... if it sounds pretty gross to you, use the toiled paper once to take the "heaviest" part and finish off with the shower thingie... toilet paper will "scratch" your hemorroid, thus irritating it... and you don't want to piss off something that's protubering out of your butthole..

i was pretty embarassed when I searched the net and found about it... but I went to the doctor and no one but my dad knows about it... it's not like you need to go around yelling you've got an hemorroid, unless ya want to (not advised)

IF YOU DON'T TREAT IT IT WON'T GO AWAY!!! IT TOOK MINE ALMOST 2 MONTHS TO FULLY DISAPPEAR, AND I FOLLOWED ALL STEPS ABOVE!!! so go get that treated unless ya wanna have blood comming out your ass pretty soon!

hope it helped...

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Last year around this time I got a cyst on my tailbone. I thought I had broken it or something in football it felt so bad. It went away after awhile, had to take antibiotics and put a hot washcloth on it for a few days. I ended up playing the entire football game both sides of the ball. I tell you what tho, I never want one of those again and would never wish it upon someone.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts