Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm relatively new to paintball and am looking to buy some paint online since I don't have a shop near me. I have 2 questions:

Does anyone know a site to buy paintballs from that has a decent shipping price?

What brand of paintballs should I get? I use a Tippman 68-Special and a pump Bushmaster. I want the paintballs to be relatively cheap.

Thanks for any help.

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
generally, paint sold online is a pain. first, your not there to check for breaks, the age, or the brittleness.
it could bad, or good. the site could check the paint for you, or not.
they could ship it carefully, or throw it on the truck.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
ActionVillage isn't bad, it's a bit more expensive than what we sell at the shop but not bad. xpaintball.com has lower prices on certain paint than AV, might want to check them too.
I've purchased from both those sites and have been impressed.

Now that I think about it, you might also want to check CompulsivePaintball.com they generally have competitive pricing on all goods and I believe they have bulk deals on paint (4 cases or something) with free shipping. Free shipping on paint is always a good thing because it seriously adds up.

Avoid JT, Brass Eagle, ViewLoader and Nelson paintballs. I'm got clothes that are stained all sorts of fun colors from that paint.

I wish AffordablePaintballs was still around, they had pretty good prices and checked every bag of paint before shipping. Not sure what happened to 'em, I've heard mixed reports.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts