Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what would be things to look at and for when buying a used marker from someone? Any kinds of signs or common things to look for? Also what are some of the basic should do things if you buy a used marker? Generally you don't have your own air/paintballs along to gas up and shoot the gun.

I would think that to be safe its best to redo all the o-rings and such. Any other tips overall for buying used markers?

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
Well, basically, you want to know the thing works. If possible ask for a video (I'm assuming you're meaning buying online). Whenever I sell markers, hoppers, ect I always take a vid of it working. In all reality buying used is a gamble. Make sure you get a lot of pictures and ask questions. A lot of them. And ALWAYS check their feedback.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
ALWAYS check their feedback.
First thing I do before responding to/making an offer on a gun. I have gotten two guns in that needed some TLC(User prolly wasn't very smart and didn't think to fix so he just sold it, idc I got them to work and traded guns not worth half there value for them). Just check the feedback, ask for a vid, and hope he isn't ****ing you over. If push comes to shove ship it back if it doesn't work and let him know in the deal so he can't go"sorry it worked when I shipped it to you so no refund".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts