Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lol, look at all the stuff those two "hatred" guys bought. I figured they were stoners when I saw em, the stuff they bought just confirms it :rofl

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
the dumbest 1 i saw was a dragun tes going for over a grand. and if i was gunna buy hate it would not be from them there too funny looking and could not intimidate a small girl.

·
1,751 Posts
zpyro said:
lol, look at all the stuff those two "hatred" guys bought. I figured they were stoners when I saw em, the stuff they bought just confirms it :rofl
haha i just checked that as well :D

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
dude. that crap is so sad. America has a new pasttime of coming up with sad ways to make money on ebay...

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
zpyro said:
:rofl soda can looking hiding thing, screens, bean grinder, zig zags, joint roller,
cell phone flask, herb grinder, TWO FREAKIN HUNDRED lighters

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
Only a kid with Che Guevara on his shirt would be stupid enough to make an auction like that.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
also notice that the winning bidder has a (-3) feeback rating so it is probably just a joke account to bid on all the moronic auctions some people put up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts