Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the time has come. I gotta quit paintball for a while. School started and i gotta concentrate more on that. I already sold all my main stuff. If anyone wants a 04 bko with brand new never used blind bolt and dye sticky grips only used 1once for 350. Ill throw in an egg for an extra 50 and a 72/ 3000 psi PMI alluminum tank for another $100 or ill sell it all for $460.

Anyway ill prolly be back later in my life. But for now see ya

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chromekilla said:
i hear theres this crazy ass new section called the b/s/t where people advertise and sell their stuff

wierd, isn't it?
im not ising my **** im just saying bye while telling them wut i have left

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
sheesh... how can you call yourself a paintballer?
all the guys in ym school do this... they'll be all 'dude i'm leaving paintball' then sell their markers, gear, and not play for 3 weeks. then they'll be like 'aw dude i'm coming back!' then blow alot more $$$ on new stuff. you know you'll just start up again in 2 months, so why loose alot of $ quitting!?

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Just calm down people it 'tis not like we know him. you may be right tipp but it's not worth getting worked up. You're right, normally people come back shortly because they love it but if I were you spyder i'd just keep my stuff so when you want to get back in atleast you'll still have something to play with. I mean instead of looking for new stuff like tipp stated.

·
Banned
910 Posts
tippmannbeast said:
sheesh... how can you call yourself a paintballer?
all the guys in ym school do this... they'll be all 'dude i'm leaving paintball' then sell their markers, gear, and not play for 3 weeks. then they'll be like 'aw dude i'm coming back!' then blow alot more $$$ on new stuff. you know you'll just start up again in 2 months, so why loose alot of $ quitting!?
W3rd :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts