Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's summer again, and those of you who remember what happened to me last year know what that means. In other words, nobody knows wtf this thread is about, but whatever, read on.

I'm leaving to go to camp. I'll be in the middle of nowhere, aka northeastern Pennsylvania, for 7 weeks. I might be on once or twice during the summer, I might not, we shall see. I leave tomorrow at 9:20, so I'll probably check in one last time before I go. I'll be back once I get home again, and lose some more rep points... I mean make positive, contributing posts in the forum. Anyway, see ya in 7 weeks. thumup:

tl;dr- I'll be gone for 7 weeks.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Alright, enough with people anouncing their leavings and returnings, we will get the idea that your gone when you lack to post, and we will get the idea that your back, when your posting continues, considering I have yet to see a going away, or returning party thrown for any memeber who has created a thread like this, they seem to be rather pointless.

·
Registered
191 Posts
bye bye have fun at camp wat one u goin to u bringin ur gun wit u lol u can shoot the counselors

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
later RAr, ra ,r a ,ra ,ra ,ra , ra RORY

dont eat canycamps scrambleed eggs, youmightdie

come back soon ya hear.

(my postwas flame freebecase im drunk as hell and there is not batches at andrews house)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
chromekilla said:
later RAr, ra ,r a ,ra ,ra ,ra , ra RORY

dont eat canycamps scrambleed eggs, youmightdie

come back soon ya hear.

(my postwas flame freebecase im drunk as hell and there is not batches at andrews house)
Beilive me, we can tell.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts