Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here you go.

coyut said:
Planeteclipse offers now their own clamp feedneck.

New for 2006 is the C-Lever feed neck designed to fit all makes and model of the ever popular Ego. Not just a clever name, it actually stands for Clamping Lever Feed Neck. A direct replacement for the stock feed neck allows you to easily secure the bottom screw like you would on your stock feed neck and then adjust the range of the clamp to secure your choice of loader to your marker – genius!

Price: $30.56

Color: Right now they only list a dust black version. But i'm sure different colors will follow pretty soon.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flowbob said:
thats cool. i didnt even think of the word "clever" when i read c-lever..until they mentioned it haha
I caught it.

Maybe that's because I am smarter than you.

I think it looks really nice. I will get one as soon as Bill has some in stock. Shipping from PE is $36 on this. So F that.

Looks so much better than the trinity ****. Also looks a lot better than all the other ones like Redz and Hybrid that only come in gloss black.

O

·
0 Posts
I might but like the allen wrench one keeps it really really really tight for me at least so it works.

Rather spend the 30 on a case of paint or somethin.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
olddfatbulldog said:
I might but like the allen wrench one keeps it really really really tight for me at least so it works.

Rather spend the 30 on a case of paint or somethin.
It's more for situations like if you have 30 seconds to get ready and you have to change halos for some reason, it's much easier to flip a lever.

·
Registered
923 Posts
haha
im with old fat bull dog, just spend it on paint....but a guy on my team has cracked a halo feed neck sliding like a moron, and his stock feedneck being alittle to tight.
i just keep mine to where i can slide my halo on/off, quickly.
nice upgrade though, if you wanted one.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
flowbob said:
thats cool. i didnt even think of the word "clever" when i read c-lever..until they mentioned it haha
I didn't even get it after they mentioned it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Their saying their design is smarter. (i think, rough weekend :( )

But anyway, I have a clamping feedneck on my cocker. And my brother has one like the normal ego's. Must say, these are faster and hold's the hoper just as tight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts