Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i fire my tippmann 98C, some liquid C02 comes out of the bolt near the cocking handle, and out the barrel in a white fog. Its brand new also. The velocity is set at 240 when i chronoed it. Is this just o-rings freezing or is it just because it is co2. Whats the problem?

·
Registered
280 Posts
It is most likely the co2, what is the temperature where your at?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
lol, thats pretty normal for a 98, especially if you rapid-fire it........ if it absolutely bothers you that much, you can buy an expansion chamber, which gives the co2 more time to expand into air before it gets to your gun. otherwise, that co2 is normal...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
well thats just ghey. What a crappy way to play. I got ticked when i had to turn my old tippy down from ~400 to play speedball :smokin

·
Registered
201 Posts
rsgpit said:
When i fire my tippmann 98C, some liquid C02 comes out of the bolt near the cocking handle, and out the barrel in a white fog. Its brand new also. The velocity is set at 240 when i chronoed it. Is this just o-rings freezing or is it just because it is co2. Whats the problem?
that is totally normal...you could get an expansion chamber so not as much liquid co2 will get in your gun...or you can get a HPA tank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts