Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....has got to be the greatest thing alive. Helps me get through the school year, stay up for days, and the greatest thing of all. It's legal! I'm dedicating my avatar to caffeine. Caffeine is the most abundant thing in the world, well behind the leading thing.(<--who cares what most abundant is) If you don't like caffeine then well...you need help.

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
nitrogen is more abundent than oxygen, and I'm pretty sure carbon might be even more abundent than nitrogen. And hydrogen might be even more.

caffeine = bad for you.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
caffeine doesnt effect me as hard as it does some people, like i drink rockstars and it helps me a little bit, but my friend drinks one of those, or a monster, and he says he's up all night with no sleepiness..

·
Banned
412 Posts
caffeine is kinda pointless because the way it effects your health outweighs any energy....you keep on the caffiene for a year or 2 and youll be in the hospital for a very long time......keep that in mind.caffeine is proven to stunt your growth and cause you to have bladder problems when your older (if you take it through drinks(cuz they mix it with other stuff to make it better in drinks)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts