Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know whats going on there? i just read the "airsoft can" in the Made This For Airsoft thread, and it was some political statement about California, which reminded me about all that election crap. So, anyone know whats going on? If i was 18 and in California i would vote for Arnold, thats something i do know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
arnold is winning...i want to say he has 18% but i might be wrong

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHY is he being recalled though... and Arnold rules, who wouldnt want a governor as tough as the Terminator.. hed be all like.. Foreigners..stay out of my state, or ill kill you... and people would believe him.

·
Registered
239 Posts
m98_bmx said:
He cant even act well, so i wouldnt trust him with my social security money and my states well being.

I heard larry flint is running for something as well. Anyone heard that?
He's running for the same thing...he WONT win!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GAAAAH... WHY IS THERE AN ELECTION

·
Registered
153 Posts
i heard mary carey (adult entertainment star) is running for governer somwhere

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DuggyFresh said:
lol, mary carey..do you mean MARIAH Carey?

and hes being recalled because he spent the states education money on improving prisons around the state..
Thankyou.. somebody explains it.. and he said Mary Carey (adult film star) last time i check Mariah Carey only starred in movies that grossed less than a case of paint

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont either.. seriously.. ::checks to see if paintgirl or any other sign of female life is around:: pballa4life just said it.. i was quoting him..

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
arnold is EXTREMELY quailfied for the spot. he is the head of many charities, donates tones of money, has a msters in political science, a msters in law, and even had his own office in the white house when george bush (first one) was president (delt with government and the media or something). he is more then qualified, for christ sake the manis a genious. i would elect him president in a heart beat if it was even legal fr him to run, no joke

·
Registered
230 Posts
Gray davis has sold out the people of california to repay the special interest that helped him get elected.
he has run the small and medium sized buisinesses into the ground wich has increased joblessness.and he is using the democrats wich include mostly poor and ignorant people to gain power then he throws them a bone to insure power at the expence of the honest hardworking taxpayer.
and as far as the cost of the reelection it will be a bargain cuz as soon as davis is recalled and hopefully linched,the sooner we can bail out the sinking ship wich is california

Death to the liberals kommie democrats!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
did you guys no gary coleman is running? if he does a debate he will have to have a stool so he is above the podium lol they should just put them in a cage whoever gets out first is govenor

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
umm, i don't think u realize that cali is a liberal hot spot and most of the democrats there r educated and not poor, but most of the minorites and stuff r democrats too, and he is using the poor and minority democrats (no offenseto minorities, they just make up more of the poor, thats just th way it is, don't get pissed at me). u don't even know what u r saying. most democrats rn't liberal commie bastards, u just only hear about those kind.

·
Registered
230 Posts
ok so I messed up on my punctuation I meant death to Liberals,kommies, and democrats and they are all lefties and they have been rapeing california for far too long!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts