Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ave any of you played Call of Duty it is a fun and hard game. so how much does that game cost? i dont buy games anymore. lol

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I don't think it is coming out for consoles. It MOH +100. It's made by a lot of the same people, but it's only better. I have the demo for it and it kicks so much ass. Although, it is $50.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i heard its bf1942 taken to a whole new level. Just reading reviews and looking at videos makes me wet my pants. I am a huge wwII game fan, i just got moh rising sun 2 days ago, i have mohaa, and once i get my new vid card, ill be able to play my bf1942. But i will def. ask for cod for my bday

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
you can't compare call of duty, bf1942, rtcw, and cs...it just doesn't work. i'm still waiting for a really good WWII game to come out it jus hasn't happened....maybe call of duty is that game...

·
Registered
376 Posts
its a short game, ull beat it in a couple of hours, but its incredably fun, im gonna see if the multi is any good, i heard it was.

·
Registered
324 Posts
COD is AWESOME, so is the online play.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Call of Duty is super cool, ive gotten to be a pro at it now. its only about $40 about now. but you migh wanna have a nice graphic card and no wireless connection to play it. personally i favor the Russians at Stalingrad as my favorite level

·
Registered
824 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts