Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Which is a better show?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its kinda late to be saying this but here goes...

South Park has dissed Family Guy. Part 2 is this week! How do you guys think the writers of Family Guy will respond? What were your reactions? Do you think South Park is out of material or are they trying to take down their "rival"? Am I asking too many questions? This is a call to arms people! Go go go! Get to your battle stations! Prepare for war!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Most of the south park fans I know, are really, really immature.

·
Big Props to L. Ron
1,130 Posts
south park hit it exactaly when they did the episode - family guy has random outtakes that make no sense toward the plot but i still love family guy so i voted both

O

·
0 Posts
What I like about both shows, is the toilet humor, but when you look deeper there's other kinds of humor that not everyone would understand.

And I think you're exagerating it alot.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well south park is just funny cause it pushes the envelope.. it was also pretty offensive and dirty when it first came out..

dont get me wrong, its funny as hell, but it doesnt have the same humour as family guy..

family guy on the other hand is the same humour as the simpsons.. more of that 'intellectual' humour.. which i prefer, cause i've been a simpsons fan as far back as i can even remember.

i prefer family guy mostly because south park is just blatantly funny, family guy is subtle. and as someone else said, south park fans are generally alot more immature

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
If anything, I think it's the opposite...

Family Guy is hardly intellectual humor.

South Park will never run out of material, being that for the last five years or so they go from current events. I personally feel the show is getting better with time.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
buddhaHybrid said:
exactly how did southpark diss family guy..? i dont watch southpark every often.
they said that there sick of family guy making absolutly no sence and not even having a plot. just random **** happens and doesnt even happen for a reason yet people think its funny. im a fan of both but i have to admit family guy got old really quick. expecially when they go on for like an hour going "that reminds me of when i blah blah blah.. yeah but it wasnt like when we blah blah blahed.." and they keep on going with it until you just wanna throw up.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I'm a big fan of both. I think it would be awesome if Family Guy did a "bash" on South Park.. kind of a little TV warfare going on. That would be pretty sweet and would take away my life for a few good weeks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts