Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading Calvin and hobbes for along time, but one thing that has been brought up a lot in those comics that I dont know about is the noodle incident. Does anyone know what they are talking about when they say "The Noodle Incident?"

·
Registered
391 Posts
no one does. Its just a myth. bill watterson explains it in the 10th anniversery i think..

·
Registered
391 Posts
i have every book

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I love that comic strip. Just my mom doesnt by me comic books and all my money goes into pball

2,668 Posts
Between me and my brother we own every book...Amazing comic strip, used to read them every night! As for the Noodle icident, it's never explained, but it is pretty funny how it pops up every now and then.

One thing I like about Calvin and Hobbes is that when reading them in the book, alot are like short stories. I barely see any that go trhough multiple days telling a single story, except for a few ones that I'm not interested in(Brenda starr in particular)

·
Registered
391 Posts
calvin and hobbes > The far side > shermans lagoon > get fuzzy > everything else > garfield

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
you cant compare calvin and hobbes to garfield, they are different kinds of funny

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Roadkill said:
you cant compare calvin and hobbes to garfield, they are different kinds of funny
yeah, calvin and hobbes is funny-funny, garfield is un-funny

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
Speaking of witch, I think I'll go eat Ice Cream and read the funnys. Weasle, I read Brenda Star. Its been over a year now I've been following it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts