3.8 litre
220 horsepower

Good for a first car^^

They look so nice.. i might get one soon thumup:

my dad has a beasty 97 SuperSport

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
My dad had a Yenko... sold it. God what an idiot.

My uncle has 3 of them. 94' supersport, 80 something z28, and a 67 SS.

Also has 2 mini-vans and an old monte carlo.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
They dont make a 94 Supersport
They stopped making Supersports in the 70's and they brought them back in 96'

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
beasty...?

must be an ohio thing

and why not get a Z28 and an extra 100 horses? :p

·
Registered
912 Posts
not too bad for a first car. my friend has a really really really nice one, but she is a spoiled brat.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
my neighbor has a 57 camaro SS. red with white racing stripes. i have never once heard his even get the rpm's above about 1000.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Camaro's are my fav model of car, but I hate seeing new drivers in them. Most kids dunno how to handle **** like that yet, and it just turns into a car you look up in the blue book to see how much insurance will give them after they wreck it.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Hey, I'm only paying $2,800 on my Mustang, I'm sure a camaro is somewhere around $2,000 atleast. That is under my fathers name too. If I was to insure it under mine it would be $9,000, a friend of mine said his '04 GT would be $7,000 under his name.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ViP_ViPeR said:
a 98 3.8 liter camaro isnt exactly fast... or quik.... if a teenager cant handle this than the teen really cant drive for ****

and the Z28 isnt exactly quik either
your a newb.

Since your probably a 13 year old.. if a car didnt have a 350 v8 in it i thought it was slow back then too.. but once you start seeing your friends with civics and camrys and stuff and u become desperate of a sports car.. u realize they r pretty quick and fast..

And yes the car is pretty quick

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
SuperManD1v3 said:
Since your probably a 13 year old.. if a car didnt have a 350 v8 in it i thought it was slow back then too.. but once you start seeing your friends with civics and camrys and stuff and u become desperate of a sports car.. u realize they r pretty quick and fast..

it's not "pretty quick," nor is it slow.

um...why in the hell would you need a sports car to compete with a camry? :rofl

·
Registered
967 Posts
SuperManD1v3 said:
your a newb.

omg and you think im a noob?

every one and there mom has a camaro

im not ganna argue with you cause i really dont understand what you trying to say

trys speeky englysh next tyme :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts