Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was at camp until last night when they took me to the er. anyway, i broke my right wrist. the cast is from my wrist up to my elbow. i also tore some tissue or something. this is my 14th broken bone! WoOt :D and earlier that day on the water tramp, i slipped and got my foot caught in some straps. good thing they make u wear lifejackets on it or i would have drowned :eek: im prolly going back tommorow afternoon just to hang out. just thought it was funny having 2 big injuries in 1 day. hmmmm this only took 15 minutes to type lol

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
shooting yourself in the head could be a good idea for you. Instead of dieing in a painful way in a few years, you can just get it over with now, without any pain. or you could just be more careful :) o well, injuries are cool thumup:

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CoolHipJim56 said:
Dude, your from columbus? sweet, im from hilliard, do you ever go to Splatter Park?
actually dublin. but i said columbus cuz not many people know of dublin ohio. and yes i've been to splatterpark. but i can't now with my broken wrist. and don't tell me your hs is hilliard darby, because I'm coffman! big rivalry lol. o and i think we eventually fixed our field when u burnt it. i broke my arm by falling on blacktop. two bones like hi together and bruised. i got a buckle fracture. and i damaged some soft tissue lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts