Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
Yes, i can do all of that, easy.

Seriously do you think any one here can do that?

amazing stuff tho....

·
Registered
363 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!! well we can tell where the russians get there KGB. They would make awesome marines..........<3

oh sorry Yeah everything is easy........... just not for me though they made it look like cake though.........lol

·
Lounge prostitute
1,945 Posts
darkdragon said:
can you imagine playing woods ball or even speed ball with some one who could do that????????
that'd be ****in scary, he'd be like bouncin from tree to tree...in speedball he'd bunker u from on top of the can or fridge....scary ****.

Ya, it'd suck to be a cop chasin his ass.

edit:in scenario (what i play :D) he'd be flyin out of windows, jumping from trailor to trailor, not kidding, i was about the speedball but i'm not here.

once ur good at it, it looks so fun, i wanna do it.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Somebody posted their own vid not too long ago, but they weren't awesome.

Me and my one friend do it whenever we can, but where we live, there really isn't that many places where it would be good to do it. Right now we're working on our landings, gettin pretty good. Free running is so fun.

·
look LOOK ! ha you looked
705 Posts
pshhh... those n00bs i could do that :nodoodgy

D

·
0 Posts
see, they live in europe.. even if i could or wanted to do that stuff, theres nothing like that around here. no buildings or anything like that.. I can probably jump as high and far as them, but cant do any moves or anything.. like when they were running and diving over the guard rail.. i can do that.. but it sucks and hurts a lot when you first try it. ive almost broken my knee smashing it into a guard rail doing htat.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I can jump over stuff about 5'5" high, but that's about it for height. I can jump pretty far. There are a few places that you could do some insane freerunning here, I must give it a shot, and report back w/ injuries.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts