Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems amazing to me that anyone could hit a trigger 20 times in a second, even with 2 fingers. Have any of you ever timed yourself shooting 100 balls and see how fast you can actually shoot?

I know there will be some BSers out there but lets try to be honest.
I have never tried yet, but will soon

·
Registered
250 Posts
there is an online thing where you use the mouse trigger... max i got was 13 or 14bps on that...

never timed myself acculy shooting my gun... but have timed myself just with the trigger (no air) over a 15 or even 30 sec period i average about 6bps... but i'm an ubber noob :)

mark

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
RunningRioT said:
i think some people actually can shoto 20bps, like maybe the pro tourny players..

and dosent a rocking trigger design also let u shoot faster?
Bob long or Chris Lasoya come to mind, the probably can.

Rocking trigger is illegal in tournies, and you don't need the 20+ bps it's capable of in rec ball.

·
Registered
334 Posts
RunningRioT said:
i think some people actually can shoto 20bps, like maybe the pro tourny players..

and dosent a rocking trigger design also let u shoot faster?

So if I can shoot 20bps, am i a pro?

The speed you shoot at doesn't determine your skill level, just how fast you can move two fingers back and forth. I've had someone goldwave a vid of mine, it's about 14bps with ONE spike of 20bps. Never shot that fast before, probably haven't since. Besides, I shoot slower in a game then when im sitting on a chair totally concentrating on walking my trigger.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well to me its not how fast your shooting, but how well your shooting, if i shoot at 20bps with a 200rnd hopper i can empty that hopper in 10 sec right, well that dosent mater if you dont hit what your aiming at. i can shoot 9-10 bps and spike to 12-13, yes im a slow shooter but so... it only takes one shot. i play woods ball and dont really need to shoot that fast anyway.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Does it matter?

Everyone has ramping now anyways. Cant argue with a constant 15 bps with one finger, it's all thats needed anyways.

As for shooting in semi, I have a trigger pull that would make most of your jaws drop, so I can most likely hold a constant 15, with the occational spikes.

Thats with holding the gun by the frame and shooting normally. Now if I hold it by the reg and just stick 2 fingers in there and let the walk away, I have no doubt that I could hit 20bps unassisted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
With ease...

1 - 20 of 96 Posts