Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i Change a Phantom from Grav Feed to Stock SC and VSC whenever i want to?
or does this require a whole different gun for stock and for grav feed?
alright well im looking into buying a pump paintball gun from phantom.
The question i have is if i buy any of the the markers on this website:
the phantom paintball gun CCI
will i be able to buy parts/accessories to change it to any of the other paintball markers over time?
i.e. if i buy a grav feed paintball gun, and i change it to play like stock class every now and then when i feel like it for some games, and vice versa.

like i buy a grav feed. go to the field, play a bit, and decide id want a stock class pump instead. can i jus buy those parts that are on the stock class that arent on grav feed, attach parts, and play stock class. Then maybe next week switch back to grav feed and so forth?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Phantoms are totally modular you can change a Phantom from stock class to open class in seconds by just swapping the breech. For example if you were to buy a VSC setup to make it open class you just remove the stockclass breech and slide in the right feed breech (or left or center your choice) next you remove the 12 gram changer and screw in a small CO2 or HPA tank. Total time required is maybe two minutes.

If you are considering a Phantom be sure to spend the extra couple of dollars for detent rings and you can thank me later. Also be prepared for a steep learning curve stockclass is the most fun in paintball but it doesn't come easy. :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
You only need the breech which is $33 from CCI I wouldn't call that expensive it's certainly cheaper than buying a separate stockclass and openclass pump.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
You only need the breech which is $33 from CCI I wouldn't call that expensive it's certainly cheaper than buying a separate stockclass and openclass pump.
But we're pump players. $33 of paint gets me through almost the whole year. haha. I thought they were more like $50, but i only looked at wevo about a year or so ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts