Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am wandering if i can customize it so i can make it more accurate and what not :shrug:

·
Registered
347 Posts
no haha wen i first started pb i used one of those but that was awhile ago and it was plasic and i couldent take of my barrle but like i said that was awhile ago i have no clue how they chaanged are u able to take of yer barlle if so thats the only thing(i wouldent even buy that if i were u id save som cash and buy a spyder or som type of gun like hat play with that fer couple months while saving monney then move up to a mid level marker and just keep doin that, dont buy things that make yer gun look cool also such as scoops and wat not there not yer best investment

·
Banned
182 Posts
sry man, but the particular brass eagle you are talking about can't/arent-worth customizing. jus buy a new gun like a spyder... something... *metal*

·
Registered
306 Posts
it caint be customized much at all. and how many time and diffrent places are you going to post the same thing..... once is enough...

·
Registered
188 Posts
you can dremel off the barrel, and add threads with a... hot barrel pushed on the chopped up hole

add CA, polish the internals, paint it... yeah, it's not really worth it, but it'll turn heads (for the wrong reasons)

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
No u can't. ( isn't this like the 3rd thread u have made about customizing a Talon ? ) just buy a 98c b/c u can customize those however u want.

·
Registered
27 Posts
you could ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
lol...

·
Registered
188 Posts
pmi_freak said:
you could ?
yes... add a custom sippy straw, put a magnetic transfer agitator on the bottom, gyroscopes to prevent tipping....

son of a... THREAD HIJACK!!

listen, yes you CAN mod a talon. it just depends on wether or not you think it's worth your time and effort.

·
Registered
263 Posts
its all up to you imagination....if you build it, it will own..lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts