Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I leave the batteries in my egg or doi have to take them out after every time i play

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
the only times you have to take your batteries out is when you clean your hopper or the batteries are dead and you need to change them

but yea...make sure your hopper is turned off and stays that way...one time i was playin and the game before the last game my batteries in my egg died...i put fresh ones in and played one last game...well i put all my stuff in my bag and gun case (egg in bag) and put them in the back seat of my friends car...when i set the bag down or something, something nudged the switch on my egg and turned it on...when we stopped at a gas station i heard a noise that sounded like my hopper...so i opened my bad and my hopper was turned on...pretty much killed the batteries

·
Registered
356 Posts
Leave them in if you will be using it again soon (within a couple of weeks). Take them out if it will be sitting for a longer period of time. The batteries will discharge a little more rapidly when installed, than they do if pulled out. If you use rechargeables, no problems, just recharge them the night before to make sure they're fresh!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts