Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Whatever happens the world will keep on spinning. If there is another attack just remember, although it isn't quite the same (an intentional act against us is not an accident), MANY more people die in car accidents each year. Terror attacks are nothing to be afraid of.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well ill honestly admit im not afraid of a terrorist attack. what bush does is take these threats to the extent where he almost views america as "not safe" depsite the fact that he spends thousands of dollars on national security. and i never said bush was WRONG for what he did in my first post, i ssaid the CONTROVERSY he sparked. you cant deny that its a controversy, look how many people disagree and agree.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
u guys are idiots. if kerry wins nothing he says he wants to do will happen cuz the congress is still mainly republican and the supreme court has most of the power right now. it will basically be the same thing cept he will have a staff that doesnt suck balls. no matter who wins, the person elected is a horrible choice

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Much better

rawr bush 2k4
amen. i'm a conservative republican and i'm for bush! i'll tell you guys, i see a moral choice in this election, i see the county heading into a downhill spiral either way, but i think that it will go down faster w/ kerry in office than w/ bush.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Any "fact" source is going to be biased, it is impossible not to be. The only way to get the whole picture to piece together stories from multiple sources.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts