Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i’m a new player to paintball and want to purchase a setup. i’m going to use the spider victor with a hk air tank. i need to know a good mask for under 100 that ideally is polarized and has color options and looks like some of the hk masks. i also need to know of a good hopper that’s cheap (under 30 usd) and can be used with a speed feed top.

·
Administrator
14,110 Posts
First off, welcome.

Secondly you have quite the wish list there.

The mask is doable, I would look into the empire helix thermal if you want to save some money, just make sure you get the "thermal" version. Do not get the non-thermal version. The non thermal (also known as a "single" lens) will fog up on you

You could also check out the empire e vents, may not have the most color selection anymore but they are quality masks.

The good news about the helix is it uses all the same lenses that the e vents does so if you want some specific color lens you can probably get it

Hopper is going to be much harder on your budget. You might be able to get an old Halo used but that's probably it for a decent hopper and even then it will be heavily used and or old.

So here's what I suggest. Go with a proto primo hopper. It's still a gravity hopper but has a internal shelf that relieves pressure from the feed stack. What that all means is it will jam a lot less than a standard gravity hopper and since you are not trying to keep up with anything beyond a spyder victor, I think you will be fine.

Down the road if you stick with paintball it will be a good idea to invest in a good hopper like a Halo too or a spire IR but neither is needed right now

Keep the questions coming, that's the best way to learn

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i’m a new player to paintball and want to purchase a setup. i’m going to use the spider victor with a hk air tank. i need to know a good mask for under 100 that ideally is polarized and has color options and looks like some of the hk masks. i also need to know of a good hopper that’s cheap (under 30 usd) and can be used with a speed feed top.

EDIT: are all speed feed tops universal or are there different sizes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts