Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like 15 people have asked me for the reserve...and Id actually like a lot more then the reserve but thats the least Ill take...

If someone from here wouldnt mind bidding 499.99 or over, I wont charge ya, Ill pay the fees and you dont have to buy. I just want to make sure you get feedback if you win...but yea....499.99 or so is fine...

thanks, snip3r

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7147588703

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
View your item while you are logged into your eBay account.

Then go to 'Revise your item' in the top blue box above your item listing (as you're viewing it).

Hit 'Continue' through the first page

Scroll down until you see 'Edit Picture and Details'.

From there you can change your Starting Bid price and your Buy It Now! price as well (unless someone has already bid on it, in that case you're stuck with whatever you get).

BTW wrong section.

·
Registered
967 Posts
sniper you definately need to sell the things like the gun and more expensive item seprately

you will get more money this way trust me

and its sometimes a turnoff when every thing is together

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
yeah man, part that stuff out in a sale here first. I could use some of it myself.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
well it's at 750 now, i think that's a bit over what you were asking for it

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
this thing soooo rips faces off of small children and old people
Parents don't buy paintball guns for their children if they sound like they're going to hurt someone. Just an fyi for selling tecniques. Oh, and if you want an item to sell for more on ebay, put a story behind it.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Asking people to bid up your auction is STRICKLY forbidden on Ebay, and will get you banned from Ebay for life.

Please do not ask people on PBF to do that for you, or you might be banned here as well.

-nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts