Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at my ion yesterday and i thought about cutting my eggs feedneck so it sits alot lower on the gun. i have a shocktech feed neck so its pretty low already but i want it lower lol. it looks like i can take about an inch off and have it still fit. would this void the warrenty or make the egg more prone to breaking shells or ne thing?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Some say that cutting the feedneck will slow down the feedrate because gravity will have less time to kick in, but then their is more time for friction to pick up.

Just get a saw and cut it off.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
no, im sorry, you cant cut egg feednecks. the material they use comes from mars and is impervious to any and all human cutting utensils :rolleyes: :p

hacksaw would work, or a dremel with a cutting disc thingy on the end... i dont think theres really a way to mess it up unless you cut it way too short.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I cut the feed neck on my egg. It sits lower...duh...but it reduced the feed rate a good deal. I compensated for that tho by modding my yboard. Click the rate my gun link in my sig to see the pic of my egg on my gun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts