Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you upgrade teh DM5? its so fast and perfict-like...what could you upgrade?!

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Bolt, board, maybe asa or feedneck if u hate the stock ones. And huey69 lay off, ur so uptight about subforums, if the mods see a prob they'll move it. Also, why would u buy new grips for a dm5? It has THE grips everyone loves, w/ hybrids or contractkillers in like 2nd for aftermarket grips.

·
Registered
323 Posts
huh? i didnt understand that JT

·
Registered
474 Posts
jtpaintballer31 said:
you can always do some upping to a gun that is stock you should have asked this Q to your mom and shed probably slap you
:shrug: if I said stock marker to my mom should wont know what in the world im talking about.

And yes a DM4-DM5 can totally be upgraded with bolt,grips,board,color but im sure it is great stock.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
bobide said:
Bolt, board, maybe asa or feedneck if u hate the stock ones. And huey69 lay off, ur so uptight about subforums, if the mods see a prob they'll move it. Also, why would u buy new grips for a dm5? It has THE grips everyone loves, w/ hybrids or contractkillers in like 2nd for aftermarket grips.
Becuase there is a reason there are other forums. They are not just there, they are meant for questions specifically about that product. This belongs in the Dye/Matrix forum, not Paintball chat. Paintball chat is meant for stuff that doesnt belong in any other forum that involves paintball. For example, somethign about a gun goes in that specific gun forum, etc. So don't tell me i'm being upright if you damn people would post in the proper section i wouldnt get pissed off. I come in here to see posts about paintball not someone asking if "x" gun can be upgraded "x" ways.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts