Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you use a High-pressured Kevlar tank on all guns there are?
So that's the question, I'm planning to buy a Marker Spyder electra DX blue first, and after I know if I really like painball I'll buy a DM. Will I be able to connect that spyder to that kevlar tank as well as that DM?

·
Registered
85 Posts
do you mean DM4? because ya HPA will work on them but i would suggest spending your 1,000 dollers somewhere else like on an intimidator i herd many bad things about DM4's. and because your new i wouldnt upgrade fast because it takes awhile to understand how the guns work expecially ones like auto cockers. good luck and i hope you like the sport

·
Registered
98 Posts
A timmy over a DM4?? Personally i like the DM4 but its all personal prefference. I am almost positive that a High Pressure Tank WONT work on Timmys or DM4's becuase there low pressure

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
wrong there buddy. the timmies and dm4's can have any pressure within reason coming from the tank. it's actually best to have a high output (850 psi) tank on them, so there is little/no chance for drop off.

I personally would buy an alias over a DM4 because their preformance is similar and the Alias KILLS the DM4 in looks.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
preference. personally the alias is a little too small for me and i find that i can rip faster on the dm4, and the dm4 has less kick (although the kick on the alias isnt really noticeable) but yeah shoot both see which you like better, the new fly is supposed to be up to par with the others but im not sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts