Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
If I remember correctly this was done by a country in Europe, and when the ship was hit by a torpedo or some type of missile thing, the aluminum oxidized and the whole ship exploded.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah . . . but no one would attack canada . . . . it just like . .. "well we are gunna attack canada . . .OMFG . . THEY HAVE WARSHIPS ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
That's got to be the dumbest idea since building ships and subs out of concrete. We won't even have to make armor piercing shells anymore. Hell, you'd probably be able to shoot through the hull with a .50 cal machine gun. The expense is also much higher, it's almost impossible to weld alluminum.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lol, reminds me of that time a loong time ago when i posted a pic of some guy in a little dinghie with a machine gun on it, and said it was canada's navy, and people *****ed at me for it...

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
"Canada also produces--and recycles--the most beer cans in the world, guaranteeing that there will always be enough of the lighter metal to produce additional ships."

bwaaaahahahahaahahahaa!

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
N8ive_Snoborder said:
lol NOBODY wants saskatchewan neways

who wants flat land that is depressing to look at?
thats why we dont want oaklahoma, lol j/k

"Canada also produces--and recycles--the most beer cans in the world, guaranteeing that there will always be enough of the lighter metal to produce additional ships."

i like the fact that they are alchoholics helps thier economy. lol

·
12,110 Posts
A little bit of a good idea, although thtye shouldn't be making cruisers out of them. Smaller ships would be nice because they can move fast. But not big ships...

Canada doesn't have to worry. IF anyone atacked them, the US would retaliate for them.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lol. good idea, but i feel sorry for them trying to find/train enough people who can weld that aliuminum and keep them safe. good diea though.

like the last line about the subs. lol

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Rebel Yell said:
If I remember correctly this was done by a country in Europe, and when the ship was hit by a torpedo or some type of missile thing, the aluminum oxidized and the whole ship exploded.
Aluminiun, when powdered, is very flamable, but the problem with aluminiun is that when hit with explosives, it gives off toxic gas.

A poor concept, but Canada is not getting shot at, so I guess it doesnt matter.

Nick

1 - 20 of 46 Posts