Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I quit ballin' a while ago. Right?

God must have not been happy. He gave me cancer. Yeah. That's right. Cancer. With the malignant growth and all. Well. Come to think of it. He prolly didn't like me to begin with and just decided now would be a good time to give it to me. I got diagnosed two months ago.

Test results came back today. Negative. I am now cancer-free. How so, you might ask?

I used a scalpel. That's right. A testament worthy of Rambo comes from among you PBFers. I cut off my own cancer. It was on my neck. So nobody will call shens on me. Here are the pictures!

Now. These were taken recently to show Jinjiro. And I cracked about posting on here. So. I did.

But onto the humorous part.

I walked into the oncology department at my local hospital for testing and told them I don't think i have cancer. They asked why. And I told them I cut if off the night before. They didn't believe me, so I showed it to them. They now have no reason to disbelieve me. I'm getting it cast in bronze.

And I'm throwing a party to show that I am officially more badass than everyone for cutting out my own cancer. But it was numbed. Oh well. I'm still Hardcore.

<3 for PBF!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're doing fine. Just got back from England, actually. That's why I didn't get the news till now. But yeah. We're still writing and recording. We wrote a song about how badass my cancer was. It sang to me. Hahaha.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Medic's gonna call me stupid. It was. But. I'd rather myself cut it out. I'm paranoid about going under the knife after one surgery i had. Woke up and had crazy vertigo. I wouldn't come back from being knocked out before the surgery. I woke up about a week later. Man. I was angry. I missed a concert I was going to go to. I was sOOO angry.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts