Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its ****ing end of october.. guess what i just got.. poison god damn ivy.. oh normally i wouldnt be too mad.. i get it all the time... its just its on my damn face and quite possibily the other worst place to get it..

yeah.. ****ing eh.. itchy balls and bubbled ****ing eye sockets.. its below one eye brow and right between my eye and my nose.. this is sweet..

oh yeah the best part.. i have a date saturday.. isnt that neat

·
Registered
649 Posts
That sucks..

·
Registered
770 Posts
My sympathy... Poison Ivy sucks.

How'd you get the 2 key locations without anything in between? It's like a cartoon where you see the ski's go around a tree on both sides...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Uh dont go to the date and someone else had something like that but they couldnt get there eyes open for like 2 or 3 days and stayed out of school the whole week of school.
And that must Suckass to have alll over your face, what did you do lol role in it? ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have some between my fingers and behind my ear too....

i got it on my eyes from pushing my hair outta my eyes when i was wearing my hat in the woods.. or at least thats the only thing i can think of..

so obviously it was on my fingers.. so then i scratched and spread..

its not so noticable yet.. hair can cover most of it.. im not looking forward to seeing it tomorrow morning though

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ive gotten it countless times.. at least twice a year.. usually 3..

i usually take sand paper and rubbing alcohol to it.. but on places like face and balls.. not a good idea..

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
get some calamine lotion- trust me i've lived in upstate new york getting poinson ivy was like seeing a hot chick in langire catalog

·
Registered
461 Posts
2ffu said:
get some calamine lotion- trust me i've lived in upstate new york getting poinson ivy was like seeing a hot chick in langire catalog
he speaks the truth...i live in upstate new york

calamine lotion works really well like he said to...just takes a while.....i usually just take the itching unless its on my legs....then i itch it like mad with my other leg

ive never destroyed my body cuz of it....hence sand paper lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
red circles mark the infected areas.. lets hope it stays only in those places.. ****ing hate the ****

Attachments

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
if you have it real bad when its pussing take arzor and make very shallow reliiefe cuts and wipe up the puss. derek get Calamine lotion

1 - 20 of 55 Posts