Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in a bit of a dilema. I can't decide if I should go to a 2 day scenario game,or spend the money on my Imagine. I've been really wanting to go to this game for a while,but I also need the money for a new feedneck,drop forward,and grips.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
what are u gonna do at the scenario w/ a gun that still needs working on ? idk if u really want to go then go, or just not shoot as much paint and buy one of the upgrades

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
drops are worthless, grips-don't matter if u use gloves (u should)

go play. And buy the feedneck before going, don't want that damn plastic one breaking.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My gun's working fine,but the feedneck is way too small for my revvy,and yes I do use gloves.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am definatly going,but I have a few questions.

At big games is there food,or should I bring my own?

That was only one question,damn.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I worded my first post wrong. I already have the Imagine.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Ok, find a way to get more money, and go to the scenario. While you’re at the scenario, buy a new marker. When you go to a large paintball event, you can find very nice markers for cheap at venders. You get the best of both worlds!

- Brian

·
Since 1923
1,909 Posts
Lord Headley said:
Ok, find a way to get more money, and go to the scenario. While you’re at the scenario, buy a new marker. When you go to a large paintball event, you can find very nice markers for cheap at venders. You get the best of both worlds!

- Brian

truf

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pink paint said:
That would be a good idea,but I just got my Imagine a month ago,and have only used it twice,so I don't know about the new marker.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow,I just got back today,and it was ****ing amazing,I enjoyed everything about it,I'm so glad I went. I'll tell more about it later tonight.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not from me,but the field's website will probably have some.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts