Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
^^^ Old Simsons reference.^^^

Anyway, my sleeping schedule has been horrible lately. I'm awake all night and a sleep all day. I can't seem to get back on track. Is this some form of insomnia or am I just flip-flopped? It really is annoying.

Any suggestions before I go see the doc?

D

·
0 Posts
Just stay awake all day, no naps or anything.

Go to bed early that night (say 9 o clock?), then you should be fine the next day.
mhm, this is what I do to get back on schedule. I set my alarm early in the morning. get up. stay up. then bed early and fall asleep early cuz Im so damn tired.

the time change is helping me now. I used to not be able to fall asleep till after 12, but now thats 11 so im back in the game. for now.

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
You're creating a habitual addiction for yourself. If you're intelligent, you'll stop now.
i'll only take those measures when i actually need to wake up at a certain time. few times a month maybe (school doesn't count).

typical school night i'll go to bed at like 10ish, just lie there trying to sleep for a while. maybe fall asleep 12-1ish if i'm lucky. otherwise i'll just go downstairs and watch some tv and doze off on a couch.

in other words, i know better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts